If you enjoy trying new crafts and being creative you will love our make at home fused glass daffodils kits. Our craft kits for adults contain everything you need to create your own gorgeous glass daffodils from home. Once your creations are complete you use the pre-paid UK postage included in the kit to return them to us to be fired in our glass kilns from our studio in Dorset. We then finish them by hand and carefully return them.
A DIY craft kit for a set of 3 make at home fused glass Daffodils is £40. This includes all the glass materials and all postage. Our fused glass kits can be sent to you or direct as presents, in pretty packaging with a gift message. The kits are lovely gifts or creative friends and family for birthdays, Easter, or end of term gifts for teachers.
The handmade glass flowers heads are 5cm by 5cm and will be fired with a fused glass stem and glass petals. The finished fused flowers will be 18cm tall perfect for displaying in a small jug, bottle or jam jar.
All materials and postage are included.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to Wendy (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging/box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any leftover glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).
This glass kit is designed as an adult activity as the glass needs to be handled with care as it can have sharp edges. It is therefore not suitable for young children. Older children should be supervised at all times. Please take care cleaning all surfaces after making.
Some paper to work on and tweezers can be useful.
21 items available