*Last orders to be received in time for Christmas will need to be made on or before the 13th December - thank you!*
The Fused Glass Hanging Fish Sun Catcher Kit has everything you need to produce a stunning Nautical Style piece of glass art to decorate your home all year round and this would make a great gift for anyone that is interested in being creative with glass! The approximate size of each finished fish is 13cmx2.7cm from edge to edge.
The kit comes in a foam-lined box so it’s quick and easy to get started and pack up once completed and ready to send back for firing (no messing around with little bits of bubble wrap!)
Once fused your pieces will be hung from handmade driftwood and rope mobile before being gift wrapped and packaged up in a larger sturdy box to send to your chosen return address!
It's a bit of fun creativity with glass that anyone can get stuck into from the comfort of their own home with no time restrictions! You can take as long as you’d like to complete and return your project back for firing! They make great presents for any occasion and are really fun to do with your friends and loved ones over a video call!
We aim to post kits out within 1-3 working days after purchase.
Your piece will be fired and returned within 10 days of us receiving it back.
This kit is suitable for older children (12+) with full supervision.
Keep out of reach of babies and young children!
Whilst every care has been taken to grind the sharp edges of the glass disc, we can’t grind all the small pieces so please be cautious when working with all of the glass components of this kit. Please use the tweezers and wooden scoop provided to move the small pieces of glass and frit around. We strongly advise wearing protective eyewear whilst making this kit. Be mindful of any glass on the floor or surfaces after you’ve finished your project. North Norfolk Stained Glass cannot be held responsible for any injuries incurred whilst working with this kit.
Get in touch if you have any questions about the kit! :)
This kit contains:
- Three pre-cut and ground glassfish shapes
- Fine glass rods (stringers) to add details to the tail and body of the fish (in a protective tube)
- Crushed glass (frit) to add colour and pattern to your fish (Rainbow colour!)
- Three little sparkly dichroic glass balls for eyes
- Tweezers to pick up small pieces
- Glue to stick your decorations down to the base plates
- A paintbrush to apply the glue
- A fixative in a mini spray bottle
- A wooden scoop to apply your frit
- Comprehensive instructions and a colour photo for inspiration
- A printed template of the glassfish shapes to design, draw and make your creation on
- Return address label and Second Class stamps
All postage costs are covered in the price.
A pencil and your imagination!
This craft course provider has been awarded Platinum status for receiving 50 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
1 items available