Looking for a Valentines / Galentines craft ideas?
You and your loved ones will adore our make at home fused glass love heart kits. You can make the love heart and gift your hand made heart or give the kit as a gift.
The lovely fused glass kits contains everything you need to make your creations: pretty pastel glass materials, glue and instructions.
Once you have made your glass hearts you send the glass back to us to be fired in our glass kiln from our studio in Dorset (prepaid UK postage included).
Our DIY home glass kits can be sent to you or direct as presents, in pretty packaging with a gift message. Postage is free so we can save you time and money if your need a thoughtful gift for a creative friend or family member.
The glass hearts are 9 cm by 9cm and has a hole for the ribbon to hang.
All materials and postage are included.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to Wendy (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging/box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any leftover glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).
This glass kit is designed as an adult activity as the glass needs to be handled with care as it can have sharp edges. It is therefore not suitable for young children. Older children should be supervised at all times. Please take care cleaning all surfaces after making.
Some paper to work on and tweezers can be useful.
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
20 items available