Christmas decorations and gifts course
Crescent Glass is offering a full day of making Christmas decorations and gifts. We opened the studio back in 2015 and have been teaching the art of glass fusing and stained glass courses ever since and we host several weekly classes that are very popular. This is a fun and festive day for those who wish to make their own beautiful glass decorations/gifts. Each person is given a pack of patterns/ideas to work from, if required, and can choose whether to use copper foiling or fusing techniques for each piece. You should be able to complete several pieces during this one day course.
What's included in the price?
- Fully equipped studio - Individual help and support (max of 4 people) - All materials and refreshments are included in the price - Handouts to take home We’ve updated our operational procedures and put the following steps in place to ensure safety and keeping our courses and classes up to the high standards you all enjoy. Space – we have reduced the number of people within the studio at any one time, course and class attendees have been reduced to maintain social distancing. PPE – we are proving masks and face shields for anyone who wishes to use them, and asking everyone to use the hand sanitiser provided. Equipment – each person will be provided with their own equipment and cleaned with disinfectant after each class, along with work stations and tables. Refreshments – feel free to bring your own refreshments or use ours (again the kitchen and refreshment areas are cleaned regularly).
6 hours (10:00am to 4:00pm)
Easy - Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts
- Stag dos
- Long term / weekly / monthly
- Suitable for all abilities
- Hen dos
- Public transport
- Daytime (weekdays)
- Corporate days out & team building
- Engagement, birthdays & anniversaries
- Suitable for beginners