What could be more festive and fun than making your own unique fused glass star for your Christmas tree?
Our lovely, fused glass star kit contains all the materials and step-by-step instructions for you to make your own fused glass star. This is a lovely craft activity for a little clam me time or some family fun!
Once you have made your glass star simply pop it in the post (with the pre-paid postage), and we will fire it in our glass kiln then return it to you with ribbon ready for hanging.
It’s your chance to craft your own beautiful glass decoration to hang on a tree or give as a thoughtful Christmas gift.
The fused glass star decorations are approx. 11cm by 11cm.
There is no deadline to make and return the glass to be fired, you can take as long as you like, e.g., Christmas decorations can be purchased in June and made and returned in November.
This glass kit is designed as an adult craft activity. Older children should be supervised at all times. Please take care cleaning all surfaces after making.
All materials and postage is included.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. I send you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box. All the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to me (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back to me (direct in a letterbox) in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left over glass and the plastic tubs.
7. I receive your glass creations and fire them in my kiln.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).
A piece of paper and tweezer can be useful.
25 items available