Have you always wanted to make your own glass Christmas decorations? You will love our new fused glass kits!
A lovely make at home craft kit for six fused glass Christmas decorations: two stars, two Christmas trees, and two birds. The glass kit includes all materials in gorgeous red gold and white glass, instructions and all postage.
It's a lovely craft activity all year round and the kits make great Christmas presents for crafty friends and family. The craft kits can be sent direct as a gift to family or friends with a gift message.
The glass star decorations are approx 5cm high
The glass birds are approx 8cm by 2.5 cm
The glass Christmas tree decorations are approx 7cm high
This glass kit is designed as an adult craft activity as the glass needs to be handled with care as it can have sharp edges. It is therefore not suitable for young children. Older children should be supervised at all times. Please take care cleaning all surfaces after making.
All materials and postage is included.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. I send you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box. All the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to me (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back to me (direct in a letterbox) in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left over glass and the plastic tubs.
7. I receive your glass creations and fire them in my kiln.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).
A piece of paper and tweezer can be useful.
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
24 items available