Our make at home fused glass robin kit is one of our best- selling craft kits for adults. If you love trying new crafts from home you will love this pretty glass robin kit. Each make at home fused glass kits includes all the glass materials you need to create your own unique glass birds. Make your DIY glass kit from home then send your robins back to us to be fired in the kiln from our studio in Dorset (all UK postage is prepaid).
A kit for a set of three make at home fused glass robins is £35. Our craft kits can be sent to you or direct as presents, in pretty packaging with a gift message. The kits are perfect gifts for creative family and friends.
The glass birds are 8cm by 2.5 cm and come with a small hole for hanging. They can be hung in window all year round or saved as Christmas decoration and hung on the Christmas tree.
All materials and postage is included.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to Wendy (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging / box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any left over glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).
This glass kit is designed as an adult activity as the glass needs to be handled with care as it can have sharp edges. It is therefore not suitable for young children. Older children should be supervised at all times. Please take care cleaning all surfaces after making.
Some paper to work on and tweezers can be useful.
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
19 items available
I enjoyed an afternoon designing and creating my Robin fusing.
I'm hoping to plan a break in Dorset next year and attend an in person workshop.
Many thanks Wendy for a well-thought-out home craft experience.
Response from Red Brick Glass:Thank you Mollie, I'm so pleased you enjoyed the kit. It would be fabulous too see you for a workshop soon. Wendy x