Create your own stunning fused glass soap dish in a lovely sea wave design using our gorgeous, fused glass kit. If you love glass, the sea and crafting and want to learn new fused glass techniques, you will love this new kit! It is perfect for the days when you can’t get to a beach - you can create your own little piece of seaside magic for your home.
Wendy’s clear instructions and online video tutorial will guide you through several beautiful, fused glass techniques for you to create your unique soap dish which will look stunning with the light shining through. This kit is perfect for a relaxed and fun crafernoon.
The fused glass kit comes complete with everything you need to emboss designs, add copper foil shapes (such as little fish) and add a stunning tiny electric blue bubbles inside the glass. A gorgeous selection sea inspired coloured glass granules are included and some stunning iridescent glass flakes which will add a beautiful shimmer, like sunlight sparkles on the sea.
If you've already tried your hand at fusing glass, this new kit will take your experience to the next level, with an amazing range of materials and techniques. If you are new to fused glass, then you will love the detail in this kit. This craft project will give you hours of joy, as well as creating some truly stunning results.
A lovely gift for Mother’s Day or a spring/summer birthday. We can send the kits direct to the gift recipient, with a gift note, saving you a little time and money.
All postage is included for you to return your glass to us to be fired in our professional kilns from our studio in Lulworth, on the Dorset coast. Once fused the glass is then returned to the kiln and slumped over a plaster mould to give the glass soap dish shape. Your glass will then be hand finish and very carefully packaged and returned.
All materials and postage are included.
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work.........
1. You purchase a make at home fused glass kit.
2. Wendy sends you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. You receive and make your glass kit. Everything you need is in the box - all the glass materials, some images for inspiration and some glue to stick it all together.
4. You leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. You take a photo of your creations and email it to Wendy (just in case anything moves in the post).
6. You post everything back in the original packaging/box with the return address sticker and postage stamp provided. Please include the glass products, any leftover glass and the plastic tubs (as everything is recycled).
7. Wendy receives your glass creations and fires them in the glass kiln.
8. Your glass creations are hand finished and sent back (in the original packaging to reduce waste).
Some paper to work on, scissors or a craft knife and tweezers can be useful.
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
20 items available