Crescent Glass is offering 2 full day class focusing on stained glass. We opened the studio back in 2015 and have been teaching the art of glass fusing and stained glass courses ever since and we host several weekly classes that are very popular. This 2-day course provides a detailed look at making a stained glass panel, working on a design (your own or one of ours) within a template. You will have a selection of glass to choose from and you will be shown how to cut it to a pattern. Next, you will cut and shape your lead came, solder and cement it. Your completed panel (up to A3 in size), after a final polish, is now ready to take home.
What's included in the price?
- Fully equipped studio - Individual help and support (max of 3 people) with 12 hours of tuition over the 2 days. - All materials and refreshments are included in the price - Handouts to take home We’ve updated our operational procedures and put the following steps in place to ensure safety and keeping our courses and classes up to the high standards you all enjoy. Space – we have reduced the number of people within the studio at any one time, course and class attendees have been reduced to maintain social distancing. PPE – we are proving masks and face shields for anyone who wishes to use them, and asking everyone to use the hand sanitiser provided. Equipment – each person will be provided with their own equipment and cleaned with disinfectant after each class, along with work stations and tables. Refreshments – feel free to bring your own refreshments or use ours (again the kitchen and refreshment areas are cleaned regularly).
2 days (10:00am to 4:00pm)
Easy - Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts
- Hen dos
- Public transport
- Intermediate level
- Daytime (weekdays)
- Corporate days out & team building
- Engagement, birthdays & anniversaries
- Suitable for beginners
- Stag dos
- Long term / weekly / monthly
- Suitable for all abilities