in Lytham St. Annes
Stained glass and glass fusing one day course
Crescent Glass is offering full day taster class in stained glass and glass fusing. We opened the studio back in 2015 and have been teaching the art of glass fusing and stained glass courses ever since and we host several weekly classes that are very popular. Our full-day taster class is great for beginners, and you will be taught how to cut to a pattern. You will then be taught how to copper foil your pieces of glass and solder them together. You will complete a stained glass light catcher to take home and then move on to some glass fusing in the afternoon.
What's included in the price?
- Fully equipped studio - Individual help and support (max of 4 people) - All materials and refreshments are included in the price - Handouts to take home We’ve updated our operational procedures and put the following steps in place to ensure safety and keeping our courses and classes up to the high standards you all enjoy. Space – we have reduced the number of people within the studio at any one time, course and class attendees have been reduced to maintain social distancing. PPE – we are proving masks and face shields for anyone who wishes to use them, and asking everyone to use the hand sanitiser provided. Equipment – each person will be provided with their own equipment and cleaned with disinfectant after each class, along with work stations and tables. Refreshments – feel free to bring your own refreshments or use ours (again the kitchen and refreshment areas are cleaned regularly).
6 hours (10:00am to 4:00pm)
Easy - Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts
- Engagement, birthdays & anniversaries
- Suitable for beginners
- Stag dos
- Long term / weekly / monthly
- Suitable for all abilities
- Hen dos
- Public transport
- Daytime (weekdays)
- Corporate days out & team building