Stained glass Angel course (Christmas Decoration or Suncatcher)
Crescent Glass is offering a full day of making stained glass Angels, that can be used as Christmas decorations or suncatchers. We opened the studio back in 2015 and have been teaching the art of glass fusing and stained glass courses ever since and we host several weekly classes that are very popular. Make 6 angels during this one day workshop. No glass cutting necessary! You will be able to choose from a variety of colours and will be taught how to copper foil each piece and solder them together. Finally, you can decorate each of your angels using fine wire and beads. Should you have time, you can make extra angels at a further cost of £10 each.
What's included in the price?
- Fully equipped studio - Individual help and support (max of 4 people) - All materials and refreshments are included in the price - Handouts to take home We’ve updated our operational procedures and put the following steps in place to ensure safety and keeping our courses and classes up to the high standards you all enjoy. Space – we have reduced the number of people within the studio at any one time, course and class attendees have been reduced to maintain social distancing. PPE – we are proving masks and face shields for anyone who wishes to use them, and asking everyone to use the hand sanitiser provided. Equipment – each person will be provided with their own equipment and cleaned with disinfectant after each class, along with work stations and tables. Refreshments – feel free to bring your own refreshments or use ours (again the kitchen and refreshment areas are cleaned regularly).
Easy - Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts
- Stag dos
- Long term / weekly / monthly
- Suitable for all abilities
- Hen dos
- Public transport
- Daytime (weekdays)
- Corporate days out & team building
- Engagement, birthdays & anniversaries
- Suitable for beginners