Craft - Creative Felt Making & Weaving at Malhamdale - 4 Night Residential
Contact course provider
About the Course
We'll take inspiration from the local landscape, then blend colours and textures in felt-making silk fusion, tapestry and freeform weave. You’ll create a collection of small works ideal for a journal or to mount for display.
• Create your own beautiful felted, silk fusion and woven items
• Our professional craft leader will guide and encourage
• Share inspiration and exchange ideas
• Gain knowledge to continue crafting at home
Retaining its 19th century grandeur Newfield Hall is our most stately country house. With excellent accommodation and facilities, it's a popular location for walking and leisure activity holidays.
Newfield Hall has 48 bedrooms located either in the main building or in the tastefully converted coach house.
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Our Art & Craft breaks will allow you to flex that creative muscle and get inspired. Suited to a range of abilities, we have a perfect creative break for you.
Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking or to explore our full range of holidays.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Prices are per person and include:
• High quality Full Board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our Country House
• Tuition from our knowledgeable HF Holidays’ leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
• Most craft materials and equipment – for more information, please see the ‘What to bring’ tab
Standard single room: no supplement
Premium single room: £15 per night
Premium twin/double room from £10 per person per night
Non-member associate fee: £10 per person
Early bookers can make savings - please visit our website for more details.
Review this course
Course Start DatesMonday 25th June 2018
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.