About the Course
Create delicious treats whilst learning the tricks. A Halloween themed Cookery workshop with ghoulish welcome treats to making delicious tasty platters of family favourite food.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- Drinks on arrival
- Themed appetisers on arrival
- Learn to make the most divine filling for your pastries
- Learn how to make at least 1 additional snack: pakora, paratha or onion bhaji
- Learn the art of pastry folding to create the perfect triangular culinary delights
- Cooking your pastries to perfection
- Serving your tasty treats fit for royalty
- Everything we make is either eaten or taken away with you (so come with an appetite :))
- 12 and samosas and Pakoras to take home
Course dates are flexible; please get in touch for the next available date.
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.