Course Start DatesMonday 27th January 2020
About the Course
Do you think you can’t draw but would like to? Learning to draw is easier than you think and this is your chance to find out what capabilities you have. It’s all a matter of learning a few techniques and getting your eye in. Under the expert tuition of our leader you’ll start off with the basics, covering topics such as line, shape, form and texture, progressing as your confidence grows. Drawing sessions are fun, sociable and educational and will take place in the house or just outside in the grounds. You’ll be drawing a range of still life subjects with both pencils and drawing pens.
- Ideal for beginners, or those wanting to revisit the basics
- Develop confidence to put down on paper what you see with your eyes
- Sociable drawing sessions that are both fun and educational
- Enjoy the sociable atmosphere of drawing in a group
- Work indoors or in the grounds of the Country House
- Gain knowledge to continue drawing at home
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking, and to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click on the ‘Book online’ button above for up-to-date prices and availability.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- High quality Full Board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our Country House
- Tuition from our knowledgeable HF Holidays’ leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
- Loan of wooden A3 art boards
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.