About the Course
Ten-week evening course or one-week intensive class of interior design in Nottingham.
This is a very practical course delivered via informal lectures and interesting, creative projects.
This course is ideal if you are looking to build a portfolio of design work or considering interior design as a future career, or simply interested in re-designing your own home.
It will give you an insight into the world of interior design and inspire you with the confidence to present your own interior design schemes.
On this course you will:
- learn how to develop and use your creativity with special attention given to light, colour, form, texture and how these key elements can define a space
- explore decorative schemes with the use of wallpaper, upholstery, window treatments and accessories
- gain experience of undertaking an interior design scheme and an understanding of its application in the domestic, residential and commercial sectors
- gain an understanding of scale through the application of colour and the use of furniture and furnishings
- be introduced to the methods and technique used to complete a project, whether this is for your own home or for a client.
What will you gain?
By the end of the course you will have created a finished interior design project and developed a good understanding of the profession, enabling you to pursue your chosen career or pathway.
"I enjoyed the supportive environment which helped build my confidence, and the regular practical tasks that seemed simple but actually made you really think." LN,
Click through above to book your place online.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking. If you have mobility issues, please let us know in advance so that we can be sure to accommodate your needs.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
25 hours of quality tuition with an experienced tutor. Maximum class size: 15.
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.