DIY Kit: Dried Flower Wreath
Learn to make a wreath using dried flowers - adding an abundance of seasonal and local foliage from your neighbourhood. Tap into your creative side and design your own wreath to use for any occasion and impress your friends and family!
What's included in the price?
- Natural wicker wreath - Assortment of dried flowers, different colours and types - Floristry Wire - Ribbon I like to try and avoid using the environmentally unfriendly ones.
What you will need
All materials included. You are welcome to bring your own adornments to add and personalise your design.
I run classes which have been featured in Country Loving and Breath magazines. These take places in my she-shed in Twickenham and range from Christmas wreath making to cyanotype printing – “nature's printing press”. As a result of the pandemic, I’ve also started selling DIY creative kits so that you can try these crafts out in the comfort of your own home. It’s been gratifying to see these becoming so popular – my Christmas bauble kit appeared in the Metro and The Sunday Telegraph.
- Wheelchair users
- Hearing impaired
- Vision impaired
- Limited mobility
- Learning difficulties (SEN)
- Fairs, festivals & exhibitions
- Corporate days out & team building
- Father's Day
- School holiday workshops & activities
- Mother's Day
- Pet lovers
- Suitable for beginners
- UK Holiday
- Engagement, birthdays & anniversaries
- Overseas Holiday
- Hen dos