Do you have a collection of old clothes that are just too precious to give or throw away? Then why not transform them into a memory cushion, wallhanging or quilt? I can guide you through the process of selecting and preparing your fabrics and designing your project. I will show you how to get the most out of your collection with stitching techniques to make a truly unique keepsake.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
* Full tuition including handout pack to take home
* How to cut and design your own unique quilt/cushion
* How to use interfacings and stabilisers (provided)
* Piecing your patchwork accurately for great results
* How to quilt your project
* Finishing your project with a professional quilt binding
This craft course provider has been awarded Silver status for receiving 5 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.