Course Start DatesSunday 8th March 2020
About the Course
Tiedye - Create your own design
A Workshop for Peace is an event where we will create a community representing freedom, love and peace, we will see reflected the intense global yearning for a future without violence, corruption and war.
In this popular workshop for adults, we will learn the base of the oldest craft tie die.
- no experience required. Come with your best friend or even your sister/brother, partner or neighbour. This is a great experience to share or even gift, as this is something that you will remember forever! I'd recommend this to everyone, who is looking to relax, disconnect, create and have fun! We are providing everything you will need, then, do not worry and just joining us and let it flow!
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- A quick tour of our fashion studio.
- Food and drinks provided by us for you!
- You will be given a tour to the different techniques of customization to create your own pattern
- You will be given a t-shirt, you can choose your size that you will customise and make it yours, forever!
- This workshop will include all the equipment and guidance you need to DIY
- At the end of the class leave your creation to dry with us. We’ll wash, put the labels on and print the logo for you.
- Garment shoot will be updated in our community space.
- Pick up you design after 7 days from our studio, and enjoy it!!
- If you prefer to receive your t-shirt via post, we are more than happy to deliver it to you! however have in mind that we will charge a little additional charge, ask us about this after the workshop!
Did you know?
You’ll have lots of fun, enjoy being with a lovely team and get your creativity rule your day! Tie dye is a great craft where you create without seen the exact result of your design, it is awesome the feeling when you open your tie t-shirt and you discover the true of your design, just amazing! This technique can be a bit messy if you want to do it by yourself in your home, come with us and no worries about anything else than learn, create and enjoy!
We are looking forward to having you here!
This event is organised by the fashion designer PaulaNadal. She launched this workshop series to create a strong community focused on being a peace maker for non violence in London, with PaulaNadal you will be part of a movement while we will learn and explore how to create our own art in fashion representing love and freedom for everyone.