Handmade silver fairy pendant on a hallmarked sterling silver chain. The fairy in this listing has a scalloped skirt and clear crystal bead head not pale green sister fairy. The components move freely so that she dances with the movement of the wearer. This little fairy has a clear crystal bead with a slight rainbow shimmer.
I am happy to make to order, please see the notes below for options:
The semi-precious gem bead can be changed to a colour of your choice. If you are working with your chakras then this might give you an idea what to choose:
* Rose Quartz: restores trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love
* Amazonite: soothes emotional trauma, alleviating worry and fear
* Carnelian: restores vitality and motivation, and stimulates creativity
* Quartz Crystal: aids concentration and unlocks memory, stimulates the immune system and brings the body into balance
* Labradorite: a useful companion through change, imparting strength and perseverance. It balances and protects the aura, raises consciousness and grounds spiritual energies
* Pearl: enhances personal integrity and helps to provide a focus to ones attention
* Jasper: sustains and supports through times of stress, and brings tranquillity and wholeness
The necklace is a standard 'princess' length but this too can be altered should you require it.
I've used sterling silver and a crystal bead. I have hand fabricated each element from the pierced, filed and domed skirt to the fold-formed wings. Each part is handmade and unique they are then threaded onto a central wire so that the fairy can dance and move.
Fairy Pendant, hallmarked chain and the presentation box
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.