One Day Mosaic Workshop - Indirect Method Technique.
This one day mosaic workshop is an introduction to mosaic, learn how to use mosaic tools and material for creating your unique mosaic.
This workshop is suitable for beginners, hobbyists and for those who would like to improve their own mosaic skills.
You will create a 15x15 cm piece using the Indirect Method Technique where the mosaic is created backwards like a mirror imagine.
Workshop contents :
- Introduction to the workshop and technique;
- Selection of design and materials;
- How to transfer/draw an image to prepare the creation of your mosaic;
- How to cut and shape tiles using mosaic nippers;
- Indirect technique : gluing your tiles on brown paper;
- How to create a mosaic using Andamento (layout) technique
- Complete and grout your mosaic.
All designs are already provided by the tutor. If you wish to bring your own design it will need to be agrred with the tutor in advance.
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
The workshop include mosaic materials &tools, wooden frame, aprons, snacks and refreshments. Please bring your lunch with you.
7 hours (10:00am to 5:00pm)