This is a relaxing and enjoyable way to make a start in the ancient craft of mosaic making.
The studio is an Aladdin's Cave of treasures for you to explore and choose from as you learn how to select, cut and place materials including glass, porcelain, marble and recycled/found objects.
It will be a small group (4-6) so you can have as much technical and design help as you need and plenty of encouragement.
• Experienced and knowledgeable tutor
• Extensive stock of mosaic materials
• Suitable for beginners
• Relaxed and friendly atmosphere
• Opportunity to see the studios of other artists & makers at Grit Studios
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
• All tools provided
• Coffee, tea & herbal teas throughout the day
• Course notes and suppliers list to take with you
• Goody bag (includes materials to complete your piece if unfinished)
• Wide selection of materials to choose from (included in the ticket price!)
1 hour (10:00am to 4:00pm)
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.