With a fabulous selection of outdoor quality materials to choose from, you will have everything at your fingertips to create a stunning mosaic flower pot of your own to take away and use in your garden.
During the day, you will learn how to use cutting tools for glass, ceramic and stone, find out about different types of substrate and adhesives and learn how to grout.
With all these skills practised, you can take as much time as you need to enjoy working on your pot, knowing that you'll be fully prepared for completing it at home if you need some extra time.
Materials for finishing and grouting will be included in your 'goody bag'.
It will be small group (usually 4) so you can have as much technical and design help as you need and plenty of encouragement.
• Experienced and knowledgeable tutor
• Extensive stock of mosaic materials
• Studio is 5 minutes’ walk from Piccadilly Station, Manchester
• Secure car parking available by arrangement
• Suitable for beginners
• Relaxed and friendly atmosphere
• Opportunity to see the studios of other artists & makers at Cakebread Workshop
The studio is 5 minutes’ walk from Piccadilly Station.
With adequate notice, I can reserve a secure car park space for you for the whole day @ £3.50.
Suitable for beginners.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
• All tools provided
• Coffee, tea & herbal teas throughout the day
• Course notes and suppliers list to take with you
• Goody bag (includes materials to complete your piece if unfinished)
• Wide selection of materials to choose from (included in the ticket price!)
This craft course provider has been awarded Silver status for receiving 5 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.