Chinese Brush Painting is an ancient art form dating back to around 4,000BC, enjoyed by many as a form of meditation due to the need for deep concentration. This art form uses special brushes with fine tips – much the same as calligraphy brushes – to create detailed and fine strokes. Painting is done using either black ink alone or a mixture of ink and coloured pigments; on paper or silk. Traditional images depict flowers, birds and beautiful landscapes; your expert leader will guide you through the essentials, from handling the brushes and ink mixing - according to the Eight Eternal Laws - to presenting your work.
- Guidance of expert tutors
- Full days to practice on beautiful surroundings
- Fun and supportive environment
- Small group sizes of 15 people or under
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking, and to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click on the ‘Book online’ button above for up-to-date prices and availability.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- High-quality full board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our country house
- Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays Leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
- Loan of wooden A3 art boards