If you are new to patchwork and quilting, this is a great place to start. This project uses pre-cut fabric strips to minimise your cutting time and a strip quilting method for speed and accuracy.
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
This workshop will include:
* The Wonky Donkey quilt block
* How to cut and assemble your blocks
* How to accurately piece your patchwork
* How to line up your sections for perfectly joined blocks
* Simple quilting ideas and techniques
* How to make and attach a quilt binding
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
1 day (10:00am to 4:00pm)
The course doesn’t currently have live datesContact the tutor for more information