Join us at Boo Cottage Botanicals to learn how to make your own natural skincare products.
If you love using natural products and want to have a go at making your own then this course is for you! During the day you will learn how to make bath products and natural moisturisers using beautiful plant oils and butters that your skin will love.
On the day you will:
- Get to know the characteristics and skin benefits of various plant oils and butters
- Learn the basics of essential oil blending and create your own unique scents
- Make your own lip balms or balm bars
- Make your own bath truffles, bath bombs or bath melts
- Make your own body scrub or whipped body butter
- Package your goodies at the end of the day to take away
The workshop will run as either a morning session or an afternoon session and will last approximately 2 1/2 hrs depending on the number of participants and your creative flair! You will take all of your products home at the end of the workshop.
Please let us know about any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Minimum age 18, or 16 if accompanied by an adult.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
All tools, ingredients and packaging materials are included.
Refreshments will be provided; please let us know of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Nichola Penn at Boo Cottage Botanicals
The Village Hall West Bagborough Taunton Somerset TA4 3EN