Saturday Silver Ring Making Workshop - Ransom's Pavilion, Hitchin 12.00am - 5.00pm
* All of my jewellery workshops are limited to 6 people due to the time sensitive nature of the materials we use.* In this workshop you will be taught the basics of working with silver clay and sterling silver with demonstrations and tips for successful ring making. You will be taught how to measure, cut, fire, solder and finish a minimum of one ring. I am a qualified teacher with over 20 years experience and have been teaching silver clay workshops for 8 years. My work is inspired by natural forms; mainly flowers, foliage and the seaside. Participants should be over 16 due to the equipment used in this process. However I am happy to accept participants aged 14-15 as long as they are accompanied by a parent/guardian but please contact me with the 'message the tutor' button before booking.
What's included in the price?
7 grams of silver clay and sterling silver jump rings are provided, other findings and necklaces are available to purchase on the day. No experience needed. Refreshments are included.
5 hours (12:00pm to 5:00pm)
Easy - Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts
I am a qualified teacher with over 20 years experience and have been teaching silver clay workshops for 10 years. My work is inspired by natural forms; mainly flowers, foliage and the seaside.
- Wheelchair users
- Learning difficulties (SEN)
- Corporate days out & team building
- Stag dos
- Public transport
- Suitable for all abilities
- Engagement, birthdays & anniversaries
- Hen dos
- Suitable for beginners