This course is suitable for anyone who’s new to Adobe Photoshop who wishes to apply the software to either artistic pursuits or professional projects.
Photoshop is the standard piece of kit for designers, image-makers and photographers.
On this course you will:
- be introduced to the functions of Photoshop that are relevant to beginners
- learn how to work in a non-destructive way
- create and edit images efficiently so that their impact is maximised
- explore the software for different print and screen outputs
- build your skills through practical projects.
As the course progresses (and depending on your interests) you may also look at advanced skills such as:
- using channels to refine edges and work with masks
- explore the brush tool, creating custom brushes and applying brush dynamics to get realistic results
- understand the adjustment layers like curves, brightness and contrast.
What will you gain?
Once you’ve mastered the basics of Photoshop you’ll be able to take your work to amazing new levels.
"The tutor was fantastic. I learnt a lot, and I'm inspired to continue learning after the course." (JT)
Click through above to book your place online.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course
fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be
provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Two days of quality tuition with an experienced tutor. Maximum class size: 10