Suitable for anyone who has completed 'Mandala drawing for beginners', in this class you'll learn how to draw a more intricate mandala design.
What you'll learn:
- How to draw a more intricate mandala template and design
- Adding more advanced details to your mandalas
- What to use to add colour to your mandala
- How to find inspiration for your next mandala design
By the end of the class:
- You'll have a beautiful mandala.
- You’ll have the knowledge and skill to produce more mandalas, each one unique to you.
- You'll have access to downloadable pdfs that form a library of symbols and design elements to inspire you.
- You'll receive an invite to join my private Facebook group, exclusive to my students, for ongoing inspiration and tips.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
90-minutes one-to-one tuition
Access to ongoing tips and worksheets via 'Mandala Meadow' newsletter and Facebook group.
- A4 paper (or 21cm square)
- Smudge-proof pen (optional)
- Colouring pencils or paints (optional)
This course is taught onlineSee more from this course organiser
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.