The only 2 events you’ll ever need to master sourdough.
2 highly acclaimed events, hosted on separate dates, every month on Zoom, throughout 2021.
Both events are hosted by me, Sharon Roberts, sourdough expert, author of 'Sourdough. Dispelling the Myths and Mystery in Plain English', the best selling series of e-books on sourdough. I'm also a chef and founder of Learn Sourdough
WHAT ARE THE 2 EVENTS?
The first event is, ‘Let’s Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters on Zoom’ a 3.5 hour event where you’ll go from beginner without any experience to expert or your money back.
Explore 'Let's Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters', by scrolling down the page and click, 'More from this maker'.
The second event, 'Hands in Sourdough on Zoom' is a practical, hands on event. You’ll make your first successful loaf of sourdough bread. You'll use your powerful, high performance starter which you created on, 'Let's Start!
GET EXCITED ABOUT 'HANDS IN SOURDOUGH' ON ZOOM
Unearth every step of the sourdough bread making process in this practical, full day. Step by step, in real time you will make and bake real sourdough bread with me from the comfort of your own kitchen.
You will experience every step of the sourdough bread making process in real time and close up. From refreshing your high performance starter which you created in 'Let's Start!' to the final stage of taking your first loaf of sourdough bread out of your oven.
EASY TO FOLLOW
I break down each step of the sourdough bread making process into easy to follow bite size chunks. We will work at your pace.
You can experience the day sitting down, or standing, or a bit of both.
When we don't have our hands in sourdough, I will raise your level of competence with my relaxed and inspiring talks.
I'm in demand as a speaker at food festivals.
You will experience my expertise on:-
- The fascinating history of bread leavening
- Flour. You'll discover how different flours affect sourdough, protein content in flour and what it is and why its important to bread making and much more. You'll have powerful knowledge to make the best choice for exceptional sourdough breads.
- Highlights from my talk 'What's with Wheat?'
- The effects of fermented foods such as sourdough on our gut microbiome and our health
- Chemical leavening in industrialised (supermarket) breads. What it is, how it effects your health and
- Why making your own sourdough bread is the only choice
- You'll also discover which country grades industrialised (supermarket) bread as junk food!
‘Hands in Sourdough on Zoom’ is a 12 hour event.
It's an extraordinary day!
TIMINGS FOR 'HANDS IN SOURDOUGH'
Here are the times we'll meet on Zoom :-
Part 1 on Zoom 6am to 7.30am & 9am to midday
Part 2 on Zoom 1pm to 3pm
Part 3 on Zoom 4pm to 6pm (your loaf comes out of the oven at 5pm)
SUITABLE FOR THE SMALLEST OF KITCHENS
If you have a very small space, perhaps a caravan, I will show you how to work straight from your bowl. The area will remain free from flour dust throughout the event.
1-TO-1 SUPPORT & CARE BEFORE, DURING & AFTER BOTH EVENTS
I will email you 4 days before both events to find out if you have everything and to answer your questions.
You also have my expertise after both events. I will be in contact to support you.
A CLOSE UP AND PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I use 2 cameras during all Zoom events. This means, you get the benefit of seeing close ups of my working hands as well as an overall view. You’ll see this on your screen at the same time. This creates a highly personalised experience.
I use professional lighting too. This means events on Zoom are bright, colourful and well lit.
Throughout the day, there will be time dedicated for you to ask me questions.
You’ll also discover why the newest, hippest way to make your own sourdough at home, turns out to be the oldest one known to man.
YOU GET 12 PHENOMENAL BONUS FEATURES WITH 'HANDS IN SOURDOUGH'
1. The Learn Sourdough 100% Money Back Guarantee. No quibbles. No
questions. No catches
2. 1-to-1 support. Before and after both events.
3. A selection of inspiring talks to raise your competence.
4. And highlights from my popular talk, 'What's with Wheat?'
6. I will show you my collection of sourdough paraphernalia. You'll discover what's worth having and what isn't!
7. You'll discover how to make sourdough without paraphernalia
8. You get the e-book that accompanies 'Hands in Sourdough' valued at £20
9. The Learn Sourdough special recipe for success, 'My first sourdough loaf'
10. You will discover the amazing science of sourdough in plain English and essential information that you won't find anywhere else
11. Your questions answered and my expertise throughout the day. I will guide you every step of the way, to success.
12. I'm an experienced fermenter. You will discover fermented foods such as idli and koji. I will also introduce you to my delectable selection of fabulous ferments. Find out what these delicious foods are and what they have in common with sourdough.
All this, as well as making wonderful sourdough bread!
A PINCH OF SCIENCE
You’ll discover the science in plain English and the art of making authentic sourdough bread. I’ll dispel the myths and mystery along the way.
You will go straight to success with your first loaf of sourdough. You'll also be able to confidently reproduce the loaves after the event.
WHO ARE THESE 2 EVENTS SUITABLE FOR?
Ideal for absolute beginners without any experience and improvers.
'Special Offer Bundle of 2 extraordinary events' is valued at £1,500.
You pay £175!
Buy with confidence with the Learn Sourdough 100% Money Back Guarantee. The logical choice.
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE SPECIAL OFFER BUNDLE
When you book the Special Offer Bundle, you are paying for 2 events.
The 2 events are 'Let's Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters' which is a 3.5 hour event. You attend this event first.
'Hands in Sourdough' is a 12 hour practical event. This is your second event.
These 2 events are hosted on separate dates on Zoom.
HOW TO BOOK
Now scroll up to, 'See available dates'. The calendar shows dates for 'Hands in Sourdough' throughout 2021. This is your second event. I host it once a month.
Please select 1 date.
Next, pick 1 date from the list below for, 'Let's Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters'. This is your first event.
I will ask you which date you've chosen for 'Let's Start!' in your confirmation email.
Monday 5th July 6pm to 9.30pm
Saturday 10th July 10am to 1.30pm
Tuesday 3rd August 6pm to 9.30pm
Saturday 7th August 10am to 1.30pm
Wednesday 8th September 6pm to 9.30pm
Saturday 11th September 10m to 1.30pm
Wednesday 6th October 6pm to 9.30pm
Saturday 9th October 10am to 1.30pm
Tuesday 2nd November 6pm to 9.30pm
Saturday 6th November 10am to 1.30pm
Friday 3rd December 6pm - 9.30pm
Saturday 11th December 10am - 1.30pm
You only need these 2 highly acclaimed events, to master sourdough.
I have designed these events for you to succeed.
COMFORTING TO KNOW
I do what my customers need and what my customers want. I then go further.
QUESTIONS? NOT SURE?
I'm here to help. Please contact me, Sharon Roberts by scrolling down to 'Chat with the maker'. I'm just 1 click away.
The events are relaxed, fun and informative. What are you waiting for? Join me!
Once you've booked your seat, you will receive a personalised confirmation email from me. Please check your spam.
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
Included in, 'Master of Sourdough Special Offer Bundle, 2 Extraordinary Events on Zoom' :-
"Let's Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters" Go from beginner without any experience to expert in 3.5 hours or your money back
"Hands in Sourdough" a practical session with inspiring talks throughout the day. Scroll up to read about your 12 Phenomenal Bonus Features.
BONUS FEATURES FOR:
'LET'S START! MASTERING SOURDOUGH STARTERS'
1. The Learn Sourdough 100% Money Back Guarantee. No quibbles. No questions. No catches. Value £75
2. My expertise for 3.5 hours. Value £700
3. My support before and after the event. Value £100.
4. Optional 10 minute practice on Zoom. Useful for building your confidence if you've never used Zoom. I'll ask you if you want this option. If you do, I'll email you a choice of dates and times. Value: £25
5. The Learn Sourdough 65 page e-book, a valuable resource packed with videos, colour pictures and know how not found anywhere else, accompanies this outstanding event. Value £35.
6. £100 worth of practical and exciting discount vouchers to spend in my favourite shops and on-line
7. A powerful, high performance sourdough starter which you'll start during the Zoom event
8. You'll also receive by post some of my powerful, high performance rye starter established in 2016 (postage is free!) The starter comes in a smart little bag, branded with the Learn Sourdough logo. It will fit through your letter box.
9. The 'Learn Sourdough Master of Sourdough Starters Diploma'. I'll present it to at the end of the event. You'll receive it by email. Print it. Frame it. Display it.
'LET'S START! MASTERING SOUROUGH STARTERS' - Explore more. Scroll down to, 'More from this maker'
'HANDS IN SOURDOUGH' - Explore more. Scroll up to, 'Get excited about Hands in Sourdough'
Digital food probe (indispensable for sourdough) I recommend 'Polder' from Lakeland.
Digital kitchen scales (not essential but useful)
500g strong white bread flour (organic is the spirit of sourdough, but you can use non organic)
500g rye flour
A banetton (for a 700g loaf) or a kitchen colander
A piece of muslin or tea towel to line the colander
Your powerful, high performance sourdough starter from ‘Let’s Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters'
This course is taught online
12 hours (6:00am to 6:00pm)
This craft course provider has been awarded Silver status for receiving 5 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
12 hours (6:00am to 6:00pm)
For a sourdough starter novice like me the course contained a wealth of information and practical steps to take the fear and mystery out of the process of producing an authentic sourdough starter. A good mix of kitchen science and practical advice, together with the friendly atmosphere created by Sharon made this a excellent introduction to tart of real bread making. My own journey starts tonight!
Response from Learn Sourdough:Thank you Ray for your kind review. It was a pleasure meeting you. You're now a 'Master of Sourdough Starters'. Congratulations! Kindest regards, Sharon