The only 2 events you’ll ever need to master sourdough.
2 highly acclaimed events, hosted on separate dates, every month on Zoom, throughout 2021.
Both events are hosted by me, Sharon Roberts, sourdough expert, author and chef.
WHAT ARE THE 2 EVENTS?
The first event is, ‘Let’s Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters on Zoom’ a 3.5 hour event where you’ll go from beginner without any experience to expert or your money back.
You will become a Master of Sourdough Starters and will be presented with the ‘Learn Sourdough Diploma’ on completion of this event.
The second event, 'Hands in Sourdough on Zoom' is a practical, hands on event, where you’ll make your first successful loaf of sourdough bread.
‘Hands in Sourdough on Zoom’ is a full day. We will meet on Zoom at set times throughout the day. There will be plenty of opportunity to take a break.
You will only ever need these 2 highly acclaimed events, to master sourdough.
They are designed for you to succeed.
These 2 events are hosted live, in real time, from my kitchen to yours.
ABOUT 'HANDS IN SOURDOUGH' ON ZOOM
Unearth every step of the sourdough bread making process in this practical, full day of sourdough bread making. Step by step, in real time you will spend a whole day making and baking real sourdough bread with me from the comfort of your own kitchen.
You will experience every step of the sourdough bread making process in real time and close up. From refreshing your high performance starter to the final stage of taking your first loaf of sourdough bread out of your oven.
EASY TO FOLLOW
I break down each step of the sourdough bread making process into easy to follow bite size chunks. We will work at your pace.
A CLOSE UP AND PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I use 2 cameras during both Zoom events. This means, you get the benefit of seeing close ups of my working hands as well as a wider view. You’ll see this on your screen at the same time. This is very useful for you and gives a highly personalised experience.
Throughout the day, there will be time dedicated for you to ask me questions and for me to share my knowledge with you.
You’ll also discover why the newest, hippest way to make your own sourdough at home, turns out to be the oldest one known to man.
‘Hands in Sourdough on Zoom’ is a full day event. I will email the timetable to you once you've booked.
A PINCH OF SCIENCE
You’ll discover the science and art of making authentic sourdough bread and I’ll dispel the myths and mystery along the way. You will go straight to success with your first loaf of sourdough.
I’ll share techniques with you and my expertise will be available throughout the event.
WHO ARE THESE 2 EVENTS SUITABLE FOR?
Suitable for all abilities including beginners. Absolutely no experience needed.
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE SPECIAL OFFER BUNDLE
When you book the Special Offer Bundle, you are paying for 2 events. The 2 events are 'Let's Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters and 'Hands in Sourdough'.
Scroll up to, 'See available dates' for the Special Offer. The calendar shows dates for 'Hands in Sourdough' - please select 1 date.
You will need to advise me of your chosen date for, 'Let's Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters'. Advise me by scrolling down and clicking on 'Chat with the maker'.
The total value of the Special Offer Bundle is £1,500.
You pay £105
Money Back Guarantee valued at: £105
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
You’re covered by the Learn Sourdough 100% Money Back Guarantee. No quibbles. No questions. No catches.
QUESTIONS? NOT SURE?
I'm here to help. Please contact me, Sharon Roberts by scrolling down to the 'Chat with the maker'. I'm just 1 click away.
The events are relaxed, fun and informative. What are you waiting for? Join me!
Once you've booked your seat, you will receive a personalised confirmation email from me.
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
INCLUDED IN 'HANDS IN SOURDOUGH'
1. Learn Sourdough Money Back Guarantee
2. Timetable of the day
3. e-book that accompanies 'Hands in Sourdough'
4. Sharon's special recipe for 'My first sourdough loaf'
5. Sharon's expertise throughout the day
6. Learn Sourdough Master of Sourdough Diploma
INCLUDED IN 'LET'S START! MASTERING SOURDOUGH STARTERS'
1. The Learn Sourdough 100% Money Back Guarantee. No quibbles. No questions. No catches
2. The Learn Sourdough e-book that accompanies 'Let's Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters' will be emailed to you before the event, valued at £35.
3. You receive £100 worth of practical and exciting discount vouchers to spend in Sharon's favourite shops and on line
4. You'll start a powerful, high performance sourdough starter during 'Let's Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters'
5. You'll also receive by post some of Sharon's powerful, high performance starter established in 2016 (postage is free!)
6. At the end of the event, you will be a 'Master of Sourdough Starters'.
7. Sharon will present you with the Learn Sourdough Master of Sourdough Starters Diploma. You'll receive it by email
8. You'll be fired up and looking forward to attending 'Hands in Sourdough on Zoom'
9. You have Sharon's expertise throughout both ZOOM events
10. The total value of Master of Sourdough Special Offer Bundle is £1500. You pay £105!
Digital food probe/ thermometer
Digital kitchen scales (not essential but useful)
500g strong white bread flour (organic is the spirit of sourdough, but you can use non organic)
A banetton (for a 700g loaf) or a kitchen colander
A piece of muslin or tea towel to line the colander
Your powerful, high performance sourdough starter from ‘Let’s Start! Mastering Sourdough Starters'
This course is taught online
This craft course provider has been awarded Silver status for receiving 5 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.