If you would like to get creative with your hand embroidery and make fun and unique pieces of fabric art, then this workshop may be for you. Mixing a range of traditional stitches with modern materials and techniques, this one day workshop will show you how to build layers and textures into your work.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
The workshop will include:
* Getting started with your own freehand design
* Choosing and layering your fabrics
* Choosing your threads and how to use them
* An overview of embellishments and how to apply them
* Textile techniques using organzas, muslin, dyed fabrics and Angelina fibres
This craft course provider has been awarded Silver status for receiving 5 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.