Course Start DatesMonday 12th October 2020
About the Course
Explore the charming villages surrounding Selworthy which are full of character and charm. Traditional thatched cottages, pretty gardens and village greens will help create your own ‘picture postcards’. Work out how best to capture the grandeur of Dunster Castle and the winding streets of Watchet. Test your skills on the bay at Minehead or try your hand at photographing the steam trains on the West Somerset Railway. The Valley of Rocks near Lynton will produce some beautiful coastal scenes; wild goats provide a nice subject for the foreground. There are photographic opportunities to suit all interests, with plenty of scope to practise different techniques.
- Spend most of the day outdoors seeking out the best light compositions
- Be guided and encouraged by your professional HF Holidays Leader
- Visit the most inspirational vistas that surround the country house
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking, and to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click on the ‘Book online’ button above for up-to-date prices and availability.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- High-quality full board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our country house
- Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays Leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
- All essential transport to photography locations, via mini-coach or other modes of transport (e.g. boat)
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.