Make a quality handmade scented candle at home with natural soy wax, fragrance & wood wicks.
My workshop kit contains enough material to make 4 candles for those who’d like to get creative and learn Artisan Candle Making the right way.
Because there are 4 candles in the kit, you can share this kit and make candles together with family and/or friends at home - and pay one price!
Or just have them all to yourself!
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
The kit includes:
• A detailed, easy step-by-step PDF guide of everything you need to know including materials, science and trouble shooting.
• Pre-wicked tins in rose gold x 4
• Natural soy/coconut blend wax
• PDF of candle safety labels if you are giving candles as a gift
• OPTIONAL An exclusive video call where I explain the whole process - like I do in my live workshops (by appointment)
• Fragrance oil. You can choose 2 varieties from the following.
Jasmine and Green Tea
Gentleman’s Pipe Smoke
Smooth Cuban Tobacco
Peony and Blush Suede
Noir P: rich tobaccos/clove/patchouli infused w/pomegranite
2 X pots one larger, one smaller - one must fit inside the other with enough space - at least 5 cm from the edges
A double boiler stand, or a round scone cutter
A food thermometer - digital is best
Something for stirring/breaking up the melting wax - like a thin piece of wood, or thin wooden spoon. Coffee stir-sticks or chopsticks are great
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.