This course is targeted at people who are interested in carving candles or have decided to open a small business. What will you learn in that Workshop:
1. The technology of manufacturing of candle blanks:
• Selection of candle molds;
• Preparation technology of the wick;
• The composition and proportions of the material;
• The correct choice of melting temperature range.
2. Preparation and application of colored paraffin onto the candle base (blank):
• The composition and proportions;
• Selection of color range and color scheme solution;
• Painting (dipping) and cooling the blanks;
3. Candle carving:
• Selection of patterns, shaping, and candle design
• Teaching basic carving skills;
4. Candle design:
• Candle lacquer;
• Packing choice for candles.
Special features, secrets, and prevention of mistakes in candle carving
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
During the course duration, each student can carve from 10 to 15 different kinds of candles, which he/she can take home.
Training takes place in the carving studio. All the tools, materials, dyes are provided by the instructor.
2 days (10:00am to 4:00pm)