Come and join me in my kitchen for this fun hands-on Afternoon Tea Baking Workshop experience where you will learn how to make delicious buttermilk scones and biscuits from scratch and fill and decorate a 6" cake made for you by Jo with luxury Swiss meringue buttercream and a variety of toppings.
My workshops are small groups with a maximum of five people which provides me with the opportunity to guide everyone through the creating process. They are also fun and you always go home with a box full of cake, recipes and fond memories of your afternoon.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
• All fresh good quality ingredients.
• All equipment to include apron.
• Refreshments and homemade nibbles
• A 6" cakes for you to decorate made by Jo.
• Full hands on tuition for all the baking.
What you will learn:
• How to make buttermilk scones from scratch.
• How to make & decorate biscuits from scratch.
• How to decorate your cake using a piping bag, nozzle and a selection of toppings
What you will take home:
• A box of scones, biscuits your cakes to share with your friends and family.
• Recipes for the buttermilk scones and biscuits.
• Wonderful memories of a fun afternoon.
We had a brilliant afternoon chatting and baking, what more can you ask! Jo is a lovely warm and friendly host and we all came away having learnt something and with a gorgeous box of goodies.
Thanks Jo, we’ll be back.
I’m so pleased you had a fabulous time Catherine and I was able to help in your baking journey.