Come and join me in my kitchen for this fun hands-on afternoon tea workshop experience where you will learn how to make delicious buttermilk scones and biscuits from scratch, decorate tasty cakes and then sit down to a full afternoon tea with wraps and sandwiches plus a selection of the cakes and biscuits made in the workshop.
My workshops are small groups with a maximum of five people which provides me with the opportunity to guide everyone through the creating process. They are also fun and you always go home with a box full of cake, recipes and fond memories of your afternoon.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course
fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be
provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
• All fresh good quality ingredients.
• All equipment to include apron.
• Refreshments and homemade nibbles
• Fresh wraps and sandwiches made by Jo.
• A variety of cakes for you to decorate made by Jo.
• Full hands on tuition for all the baking.
What you will learn:
• How to make buttermilk scones from scratch.
• How to make & decorate biscuits from scratch.
• How to decorate cakes using piping bags and nozzles and edible flowers.
What you will take home:
• A box of scones, biscuits and cakes to share with your friends and family.
• Recipes for the buttermilk scones and biscuits.
• Wonderful memories of a fun afternoon.
Review this course
Course Start Dates
Saturday 14th September 2019
Friday 11th October 2019 Saturday 19th October 2019