Capture iconic images of the Lake District from our house on the shore of Coniston Water, set in magnificent grounds; there are lots of potential subjects here. The surrounding Lakeland fells provide endless opportunities to shoot natural landscapes – some dotted with charming Herdwick sheep including lambs in the spring. There are some particularly picturesque views around Coniston Copper Mines. Grizedale Forest is perfect for woodland scenes and capturing the first flush of autumn colour. The old slate mining area in Tilberthwaite Valley has a quarry lake and tumble-down buildings on which to test your increasing skills.
- Spend most of the day outdoors seeking out the best light compositions
- Be guided and encouraged by your professional HF Holidays Leader
- Visit the most inspirational vistas that surround the country house
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking, and to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click on the ‘Book online’ button above for up-to-date prices and availability.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
- High-quality full board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our country house
- Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays Leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
- All essential transport to photography locations, via mini-coach or other modes of transport (e.g. boat)
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
Please select available date: