Course Provider: Richard Piper Photography
Contact Name: Richard Piper
Course Length: 10am to 14.30pm
5 star rating, 5 reviewers.
Photographer Richard Piper invites you to join him on a 'How To' bespoke photography course, held in a fantastic open-air central London location.
Suitable for all levels, from novice to experienced, these individual and small-group one-to-one workshop classes are specifically tailored to your own personal needs and aspirations.
Covering both the technical and creative aspects of photography, the workshops offers first-hand friendly coaching, with clear practical demonstrations of the key ingredients for great successful photography. With plenty of time for practice and questions, the classes are the perfect opportunity for anyone wishing to take their photography to the next level.
The courses take place in central London, with the locations selected to best serve the needs of the day. Most take place along the River Thames Southbank, with the City of London Square Mile also being popular. Both of these areas offer a wealth of activity, colour and culture, with endless photographic opportunities whatever the weather.
An established professional photographer and successful freelance film-maker, Richard's wealth of experience and knowledge will help you advance your photography skills and your understanding of what makes great images.
Why not buy as a gift, or treat yourself.
For a single person the course cost is £120
For two - £100 per person
For three - £90 per person
For four - £80 per person
VAT is not charged and there is nothing else to pay.
What's included in the price?
• Pre-course welcome email or phone call to talk about the course and identify your photographic goals
• One to one tuition for 1 to 4 people maximum
• Professional photography tuition and guidance throughout
• One to one sessions are about 4.5 hours for 1 person, extending to a about 6 hours for a group of up to 4 attendees.
• Bespoke coaching to your skill level and requirements
• Contingency plan for bad weather
• All locations offer plenty of cafes, toilets and resting places
• Free loan of DSRL (by prior arrangement and returnable deposit on the day)
• Post course email and/or phone chat for review and constructive critique
Melanie Smith -
Homera Wood -
Deana Luchia -
Browse all UK
This craft course provider has been awarded Silver status for receiving 5 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.