About the Course
Brides today want to have that more personal touch to their wedding day, and this course offers you just that! Have you ever thought about creating your own, bespoke chocolate favours for your wedding guests? Well if you have, come and join me on this one day "Bride to Be" chocolate convivial where we will, together with 4 of your invited guests, create your own bespoke range of chocolate favours for you to take home and package up in the style/theme of your special day.
Who should attend:
The bride to be (obviously!) plus up to 4 guests which may include your matron of honor/chief bridesmaid, mother of the bride, soon to be Mother-in-Law, or just your girl/boyfriends – it is completely up to you.
What the course covers:
This is an informal, practical hands on course for beginners incorporating the range of products below: -
• moulded chocolates with ganache fillings which can include up to 3 flavours from the following: champagne, vanilla, sunshine gin, limoncello, Bailey's Irish Cream, amaretto, brambleberry gin, Tia Maria, Cointreau, Glayva or wild cherry gin
• chocolate lollipops - demonstrating the use of transfer sheets (for the children)
• chocolate decoration
What to wear:
• comfortable working clothes and covered shoes
At the end of the course you will take home all your beautiful hand-crafted creations for you to box/package up in your chosen wedding theme.
*Please note - mid-week dates can be accommodated by prior arrangement with Margaret – just get in touch
Duration 10.00am - 4.00pm approx.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
The course includes:
• all course materials and ingredients
• Prosecco lunch of salmon, chicken or goats cheese quiche, and for "afters" - Tiramisu
(Please notify me of any dietary restrictions).
This craft course provider has been awarded Silver status for receiving 5 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.