This Course is suitable for complete beginners and improvers who would like to learn to become successful in botanical illustration and confident with their graphite pencils.
* You will learn the basic fundamentals of botanical art drawing.
* You will learn to draw a flower on a stem with some leaves and a bud using simple shapes to create the petals and leaves.
* Learners will then learn how to apply various tones with your graphite pencils and learn to progress through light, medium and dark greys to create a realistic flower.
* The course will help you to understand what your pencils are capable of doing, what their different strengths and characters are and how to make a variety of marks to depict texture and tone.
*You will be taught live by your tutor online with step- by -step demonstrations and clear explanations of the various stages.
* Learners will then carry the various tasks alongside the tutor who will be at hand for any questions that you may have.
This course will be then allow learners to progress onto the coloured pencils workshop and then the watercolour workshop.
Other Courses of you may be interested in. See my other course listings (link below) to book:
Botanical Art in coloured pencils
Drawing Flowers in Graphite
Flowers in Coloured Pencils
Watercolour Christmas Cards
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
Step by step Demonstrations via Zoom in the live class
Clear explanation from your Tutor
A set of Graphite pencils to include: H,HB,B,2B and 3B
Putty eraser and regular eraser
Smooth heavy weigh cartridge paper (200-270gsm)
Paper Stumps (for Blending)
This course is taught onlineSee more from this course organiser