Rambles with a Sketchbook at Alnmouth - 3 Night Residential
Contact course provider
About the Course
Create your own artistic impressions as we discover Britain's most inspirational landscapes. We’ll walk up each day, sketching scenes along our journey, carrying our equipment. Your sketches may be the finished result or used as a source for further painting or drawing.
• Gentle rambles of up to 4 miles (6.5 km) with plenty of stops for sketching
• A variety of inspirational landscapes from mountains to beaches
• Our professional artist leader will guide and encourage you
• Enjoy the sociable atmosphere of sketching in a group
Nether Grange has undeniable history and gorgeous landscapes that surrounds the Alnmouth coastline. It's a perfect mixture of sea and landscape that provides a more settled terrain for everyone who enjoys walking in all of nature's beauty.
Nether Grange has 35 bedrooms, a number of which enjoy views across the links golf course to the sea.
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Our Art & Craft breaks will allow you to flex that creative muscle and get inspired. Suited to a range of abilities, we have a perfect creative break for you.
Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking or to explore our full range of holidays.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Prices are per person and include:
• High quality Full Board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our Country House
• Tuition from our knowledgeable HF Holidays’ leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
• Loan of wooden A3 art boards
• Small groups of up to 12 guests
Standard single room: no supplement
Premium single room: £15 per night
Premium twin/double room from £10 per person per night
Non-member associate fee: £10 per person
Early bookers can make savings - please visit our website for more details.
Review this course
Course Start Dates
Course dates are flexible; please get in touch for the next available date.
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.