JEWELLERY EARRING WORKSHOP
♥ CHRISTMAS JEWELLERY WORKSHOPS ♥
... I know the dreaded word ... BUT ... HOW ABOUT ♥
* Create your own style of Jewellery for yourself
* Create amazing jewellery for presents & stocking fillers
* Your presents this year could be absolutely unique
* You know their taste and favourite Colours
* You know their favourite Crystals and Styles
* Suitable for Total Beginners
* Creating Earrings (925 Silver can be organised at an extra cost)
* Morning Session November Sunday and/or Wednesday
♥ MORNINGS ARE 10.0 - 12.0
♥ You decide which is your best day of the week
♥ and ... I will be in touch with venue details in Fleetwood
♥ Each session will be 2 hours
♥ £30 a session for Bead Earrings
♥ £45 a session for Genuine Gemstone Earrings
Photos are examples of what you could make in one session, it is your taste you decide what goes where and what colours and learn how to connect everything together in your session?
* Suitable for Total Beginners & Refreshers
* Your Tutor ~ Nicky Gee ~ Experienced, Qualified to Teach & Insured
and passionate to teach, create and pass on all I have learned to you.
💜 ONLY FOUR PEOPLE AT EACH JEWELLERY WORKSHOP
BCT Workshops is doing its utmost to become environmentally friendly wherever possible ... phasing out all plastics, self seal bags are being replaced with environmentally friendly use of paper or little gift bags which you can continue to use for storage. every little helps!
* Ground Floor - No Steps
* Parking is available near by
* Large table with 4 chairs surrounding
* Included in your LittIe Gem Box, that awaits you on arrival ~
* All the Silver and Crystals/Gems & Beads are included in the price
* All the Silver and Crystals/Gems & Beads are boxed individually
* Everyone has their own little Gem box so no need to walk around to collect items
* Tools ~ You can purchase your own set for £12 on arrival or use what is available
💜 Tools include to purchase for £12 on the day :
* Round Nose Pliers ~ Great for making curves
* Snips ~ Great for Trimming the Silver
* Chain Nose Pliers ~ Great for holding your silver steady
NB: You do not have to purchase tools - tools will be made available for you to use on the day.
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
* Tea & Coffee facilities are available for you (I will be tea lady)
* If you would like to bring your own cup, please do
* If you prefer to bring cushions with you for comfort, please do
* Toilet facilities on the premises on the ground floor
* The course starts at 10.00am and finishes at 12.00pm
* All you create you take home with you the same day
* Taught through as many demonstrations as required
* Taught via photos step by step
* Taught via written step by step instructions too
* Any social distancing rules will be adhered to as required/requested
* Antibacterial Wipes & Hand Sanitizer will be in constant use
* Your Safety is paramount to me, as such I have undertaken three short courses about understanding & preventing Covid, you are in safe hands!
💜 Nicky says ...
"Have you wondered why I only ever hold jewellery workshops for just 4 people at a time?
If I had more than 4 people learning, yes I would earn more money, but you wouldn't receive the attention you deserve, as I would have to spread myself too thin, but, with me keeping to just 4 people per workshop, you can rest assured, you WILL receive the attention you require and have paid for...
If you leave this Jewellery Workshop, with the passion to continue your new Jewellery Skills, (with your New Pack of Tools and the remainder of your unused silver findings) then I have achieved what I set out to teach you, what more could I ask for!"💜
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
💜 The course fee includes everything you require to create
On arrival Your Personal Gem Box will hold everything you require to create, so there will be no need to waste precious time, wandering around the workshop to find everything.
💜 Enough Silver to Create ~ 5 Pairs of Earrings, and whatever you have left at the end of the day, in your personal box, is yours to take home too.
Local Hotels in Fleetwood, are just minutes away, and available to book if you wish to stay over, or have a break away, please ask for details. We are based just down the coast from Blackpool and Lytham.
The only other thing you need to remember to bring is your glasses, if you require them, ie reading glasses.
Hope you can make it!
💜 Approx. contents of Box:
♥ Sterling Silver is not encouraged to work with as a learner as it is so soft as well as the expense to yourself - however, if you wish for sterling silver earring posts or ear wires to be added to your personal Gem Box, please let me know how many and this can be organised for an extra fee in advance for you ♥
*****Please also advise of any allergies******
Thank you and I look forward to meeting you and any questions please message me from craft courses and I will replay asap.
Nicky Gee AET
Qualified and Insured Tutor/Creator/Designer of BCT Workshops Jewellery & Holistic Therapist
2 hours (10:00am to 12:00pm)
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
We had a wonderful time at Nicky's workshop! Nicky ensured that we felt so welcome and taught us so much. We will be showing our friends what we made and encouraging them to give it a go!
I made a pair of earrings and a ring, and my partner made earrings and a lovely charm bracelet. Nicky is the best teacher, we hold her teaching in the highest regard! :)
Response from BCT Kits & Workshops:Thank you so much James and Becky for your lovely review, we had a great day and I loved both your enthusiasm and desire to create in wire your own designs, just brilliant James, and Becky created a gorgeous set of semi precious jewellery in blue lace agate and rose quartz, I will add the photos here soon.
Ahh it was an absolute delight of a day Nicky ... Just what I needed and I'm made up with all the pieces I made 😊... Thank you so much for making it special Nicky.
Response from BCT Kits & Workshops:Lovely meeting you Cath, you created such beautiful Crystal Jewellery, it was indeed a lovely relaxed day, being a 1-1 booking.
I really enjoyed the workshop. It was inspiring and motivating, enough to get me to try some jewellery making at home. Communication leading up to the course and instructions in class were very clear. It is lovely to think I know enough now to mix and match jewellery for any outfit once I have the materials. There is nothing more I can write to highly recommend this course. The setting was perfect too.
Response from BCT Kits & Workshops:Hello Jacqui
Thank you for a great day last Thursday. Jacqui and I really enjoyed it. You were so helpful and patient with us, especially as my hands were bad with arthritis that day. We love our earrings and have been wearing them all weekend. Thank you again and we are looking forward to the next class.
Response from BCT Kits & Workshops:Hello Dorothy
Booked a wire bending class as a gift for my mum.
Nicky could not have been any better with her comunication and was also more than accommodating with the offer of several dates to suit us.
Her gift certificate came via registered post quickly and was much better than all other vouchers I've recived in bith quality and presentation.
E-mails with full course information were also sent in a timely manner..
As for the course its self. My mum had a brilliant time beong given excellent 1 to 1 tuition with nicky who is a highly attentive and patient instructor especially as my mum was a newcomer to this sort of thing..
All in all a brilliant experience with booking this class and a super teacher to boot..would definitely recommend booking classes with nicky.
Response from BCT Kits & Workshops:How wonderful that you are are so pleased with the booking system and voucher and that you are happy to confirm how much your Mum enjoyed the Jewellery Workshop too!
Thank you for today, I really enjoyed it. You are so knowledgable, welcoming and well organised.
I learnt a lot and will be putting it in to practice 😄
Response from BCT Kits & Workshops:Thank you Jen for your kind comments.
The Jewellery Workshop was an interesting day. Nicky was easy to talk to and gave us lots of useful information and handouts to take away.
I made a whole set of necklace, bracelet and ear-rings and was very pleased with what I created. Can definitely recommend the course. And the carrot cake was lovely!
Response from BCT Kits & Workshops:Hello