Come and learn how to create your own statement necklace or headpiece with Ophelia Ren Bridal using a combination of bright, vibrant polymer clay and base metal.
During this workshop you will be introduced to a range of sculpting techniques, such as cutting, blending, texturing and stamping to create your own flower. You will be using a selection of crafting tools alongside metalwork processes to make your flower bloom.
All materials and tools are included in the workshop. If you wish to use silver in your designs this maybe purchased on the day. No experience needed.
Payment in full is required to book a place on this class.
This class will be taught by Michelle Kiek who has over 10 years experience of teaching jewellery making and runs Ophelia Ren Bridal.
This class is taught at our Basingstoke Studio; we are 5 minutes from the town centre and junction 6 of the m3. There is free parking available at the studio.
For more info or to book please message us
Please get in touch with any questions 🙂
Obviously to reopen the studio following lockdown we have made several changes in the studio and to the way we work within it these include-
- Reduced class sizes of 6 maximum in each class with a space at every other bench to allow for metre + social distancing. Screens are also hung between the spaces.
- A tool kit at each one of these benches including most of the tools you will need however there are a few that need to be shared around the studio; these will need to be wiped down after each use and only one person to be at these areas at a time.
- Everyone to wear a facemask or face shield in the studio. Please bring one with you.
- Everyone to hand wash upon entering the studio and regularly throughout the class.
- If you wish to wear gloves please remove when using the torches to solder as they are a potential hazard.
- Cleaning supplies will be provided and I will be asking for help to wipe down your tools and work area at the end of each session.
- No cash payments; please pay for your classes online before your session and if you have any materials to pay for please bring a card so we can do payments on the card machine.
- A video system to film demonstrations and show them on a tv screen.
- Please bring your own drinks and refreshments to the studio.
We need everyone’s help to adjust to the new systems need everyone to appreciate the steps that we have put in place and to follow these new guidelines so we can all be as safe as possible.
If you display any symptom of the virus please DO NOT attend any sessions; follow government guidelines with regards to self isolating. Please give as much notice as possible and we will work with you to rearrange your lesson to another time.
Should you develop symptoms after your class please advise us so we can take the necessary steps with advising any one else you may have been in contact with at the school.
If there are further restrictions from the government I will of course re assess the situation and if we go into another lockdown we will close immediately.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
All materials are included in this class; if you wish to use any silver in your work this will be available to purchase on the day.
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
5 hours (11:00am to 4:00pm)
Please select available date: