Macramé heart wall hanging tutorial
This tutorial has everything you need to learn to make this beautiful dream hoop . It includes diagrams, a step by step photo guide, a full video tutorial and you can access a complete video guide of the basic macramé knots too. The finished piece will measure 25cm wide and about 40 cm long, depending on how you trim the fringe. You will find a link to a Facebook group which you can join, for support, advice or just to share your work. IMPORTANT! You will receive the link to download this Digital products in the Thank You page of the Checkout, along with an emailed link that will last for 30 days. Please download the PDF file onto your device as it will not be available after that! Happy Knotting!.
What's included in the price?
* Full video tutorial * step by step photo guide * video guide of the basic knots of macramé * diagrams
What you will need
* 12 x 150cm 4mm cotton cord * 25 cm wooden dowel * scissors * comb or pet brush for a fringed finish * piece of string for hanging up your finished piece
Having come from a long line of artists and craftsmen in her family, Kata has turned her love of creating into founding Beau Beau Art. Following her aunt's footsteps in her native Hungary, she soon fell in love with the 'art of knotting'. With our workshops, tutorials and DIY and kits, we hope to inspire people to take time out of their busy lives and come together as a community for a few hours to unwind, learn and create, bringing this beautiful, ancient art to the present day.
This course is taught online
- Wheelchair users
- Learning difficulties (SEN)
- Mother's Day
- Corporate days out & team building
- School holiday workshops & activities
- Suitable for beginners
- Engagement, birthdays & anniversaries
- Father's Day
- Hen dos