Whether you're a beginner or a certified resin addict, join this trailblazing workshop to discover amazing resin craft techniques whilst creating your own stunning heat-resistant coasters! Covering this season's top styles, our Creative Coasters Workshop will give you the skills to make gorgeous bespoke coasters in agate, bloom and gilded lux effects. Spend an exciting and jam-packed morning or afternoon with Resin8's in-house expert, crafting, pouring, designing, and embellishing.
You will learn how to:
Create stunning heat-resistant coasters using a variety of dynamic techniques – getting gorgeous results and so much fun to make!
Learn the secrets to creating gilded lux, agate and bloom coasters - which will be your favourite?
- Measure, mix and add colour to your resin
- Work with TWO types of Resin8's fabulous resin - the first time we've covered multiple resins in one workshop!
- Explore our full range of resin pigments, our natural, ethically sourced mica powder and our exclusive range of pastel alcohol inks.
- Add embellishments such as our eco-glitter, metallic flake, and sparkles
- Achieve a perfect finish, removing any bubbles that appear
- Talk through creating an on-trend metallic edge to your coasters
- Use tips, trade secrets and techniques
- Make use of leftover resin
We're thrilled to be preparing to welcome crafters back to our Costwolds HQ! We will re-start our workshops in line with government regulation when safe to do so. We are currently taking bookings in line with the government road map, if there is a delay to the relaxation of the guidelines, those booked on affected workshops will have the option to move to another workshop date or receive a full refund.
Remember to wear clothes that you don't mind getting messy and please ensure you have familiarised yourself with our full terms and conditions including cancellation policy before booking a place.
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
We will show you how to create your very own resin masterpieces without using expensive or sophisticated equipment. In this morning or afternoon workshop you will make 3 heat-resistant coasters using 3 different trailblazing techniques.
- All materials required (resin, silicone moulds, pigments, mixing tools, PPE, substrates, etc)
- The chance to explore and try out our full range of resin pigments, our natural, ethically sourced mica powder, and our exclusive range of alcohol inks
- Embellishments such as eco-glitter, mica flake and metallic flake to add the wow factor to your pieces
- An exclusive discount to spend on Resin8 goodies (to be used on the day of the workshop)
- Postage of your pieces after the workshop (they take a little while to cure)
- The pleasure of spending a morning or afternoon with us, why not learn from the best?!
Our morning workshops begin at 9.30am and finish around 12-12.30pm. Our afternoon workshops begin at 1.30pm and finish around 4-4.30pm.
2½ hours (flexible times to suit)
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.