This Course is suitable for complete beginners and improvers who would like to learn to paint Christmas Cards in Watercolour
* You will learn to draw a some simple Christmas foliage like holly berries etc.
* Your will learn to prepare you water colour paints and mix colours.
* You will learn a variety of watercolour techniques including, washes, wet in wet, graded, dry brush
* You will learn to mount the artwork onto a blank card
*You will be taught live by your tutor online with step- by -step demonstrations and clear explanations of the various stages.
* Learners will then carry the various tasks alongside the tutor who will be at hand for any questions that you may have.
Learners may be interested in my other courses on offer, see my other course listings (link below) to book:
Botanical Art in coloured pencils
Drawing Flowers in Graphite
Flowers in Coloured Pencils
Flowers in Watercolour
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
Step by step Demonstrations via Zoom in the live class
Clear explanation from your Tutor
Watercolour paints - tubes or pans
Watercolour paper ( Cold Pressed 300gsm 140lb)- Cut to fit your blank greeting cards
Blank greetings cards and envelopes
Round watercolour brushes- size 4 and 6 ( or similar)
HB graphite pencil to draw image
2 x jars of clean water
This course is taught onlineSee more from this course organiser