This workshop is suitable for complete beginners who have never crocheted before, or for anyone who may have crocheted in the past but has forgotten the main technique and the basic stitches.
* Know the difference between US and UK terminology
* Understand how your hook size, tension and yarn weight affects the outcome of your finished piece
* Be able to cast a foundation chain
* Complete a row of single crochet stitches (US)
* Practice the correct way to turn and continue the next row
* Skill permitting: Complete a row of double/treble crochet stitches (US) and/or observe the method
All delivered in the comfort of your own home ONLINE!
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
LIVE 2 hour tuition
Access to the internet via a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone
A recommended materials link will be sent prior to the course with your joining instructions
This course is taught online
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.