As an Artist myself I use these items in my own Printwork – I’m Catherine an Artist based in Liverpool UK. I also teach in person workshops all year round across the UK showing different lino print techniques. (pre Covid...) Trust me……I tried all the rollers, all the inks, all the cutters…..I put together this kit along with written step by step instructions, 3 x design templates and a series of video tutorials which range from very basic to more advanced techniques.
Please check out my Craftcourses.com profile for my full range of kits available in the online shop - across printing and other creative activities - including my face/face workshops which I have planned for Summer 2021 in small groups of 5 students.
This kit makes a great gift and comes in a sturdy box with tissue gift wrap. Happy to hand write personal gift messages. Inks are UK brand ESSDEE I measure out from tubes into tins with screw lid to prevent drying out. You will have plenty ink to complete 10 card prints or 20 postcard size and lots more.
Please see my other listing for this exact kit but in a DELUX version which comes as fully gift wrap with string decoration and a hand written gift message.
WHY BUY ME......
- Unlike other kits I include everything you need so no looking for anything you didn't know you needed!
- My online YouTube videos show you how to use exactly this kit & are super easy!
- The choice of colours cannot be found anywhere! Unlike kits which include a large tube of a single colour, here you can try out which colours you like and mix them together because they're water based.
- Most kits don't provide 2 rollers - this one does!! You might keep a roller clean to rub over the back of your design or you might want to use 2 colours at the same time like a sunset effect! Or there might be 2 of you trying out the printing...:)
- Unlike other kits, this one comes packaged like a gift with care. Why not gift this to yourself.
POSTAGE - Royal Mail 24 or 1st class as standard for UK on all orders. If you are trying to hit a date please get in touch as postal services are a little unpredictable you can pay a little extra to upgrade for next working day delivery before 1pm.
INTERNATIONAL & European please get in touch if you require this.
For ink colours please see below list and add a comment at placing order to advise me which 4 you have chosen.
Cactus Green (a bright emerald)
True Blue (a bright ultra-marine)
Canary Yellow (a bright daisy yellow)
Letterbox Red (a bright vibrant red)
Forest Green (a dark shade popular for botanical prints, mixes great with blues)
Pea Green (a paler more fresh green)
Turquoise (like the gem stone a slightly green shade of cyan)
Midnight Blue (a dark navy or prussian/indigo shade)
Jungle teal (a darker shade of turquoise similar to kingfisher blue)
Iris Purple (a bright shade like violets)
Mustard (just like Dijon! - ochre or dirty yellow great for landscapes)
Burnt Sienna (a warm earthy mid brown)
Espresso (dark chocolate good for animal prints)
Pumpkin orange (zesty & juicy)
Good as gold - metallic
Sassy silver - metallic
Copper bronze - metallic
KIT includes 18 items:
1) inking tray - space to roll out 2/3 colours approx A4 size - wash clean soapy water.
2) roller (brayer) 6cm rubber specifically for lino print can use with other crafts
3) EXTRA ROLLER
4) lino piece EASYCUT reversible 10x15cm - so you can do a different design on each side!
5) EXTRA LINO same as above
6) lino cut tool handle - comfortable shape
7) 5 cutting blades - watch my YouTube to see how each cutting blade produces a different mark!
8) artist palette knife (spatula)
9) pack of 10 bright white card blanks 6x6inch (15cm) with envelopes - use as greetings cards or cut in half to use as prints to frame
10) tracing paper to transfer a design from paper to lino using pencil
11) Step by step written guide - full instructions with handy tips!! or alternative is to watch my videos....
12) 30ml ink - colour 1
13) 30ml ink - colour 2
14) 30ml ink colour 3
15) 30ml ink colour 4
16) template - cityscape
17) template - midnight garden
18) template - botanical
Majority things included in the kit - please also have to hand scrap paper, sketch paper and pencil, a rag, access to sink, scissors. Perhaps some creative inspiration too!!
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
146 items available
Superb kit for two. Really nice set of tools, limo, paper, cards and ink. Some clear instructions are included and along with the videos are really informative.
I was delighted with this lino kit and I ordered extra colours too. Catherine responded straight away to my order request and it was quickly despatched and beautifuly packaged.
If times change I would happily stay in Liverpool (I live in Surrey) a few days to attend one of her face to face sessions.
Catherine is an excellent person to interact with !! ****************
This kit is just what I wanted. The materials and tools are of good quality and the instructions are easy to understand and follow. The clear explanations and guidelines and tips make for a positive and encouraging result to make you want to do more. Additionally, the set came beautifully wrapped and without 'over the top packaging' which is very important to me. I would recommend this product and in one word it is 'excellent'! Thank you
Loved the packaging . Saw the YouTube tutorials and I am very pleased with all the materials sent by Catherine.
Even tried on a Lino sheet and I think I’m getting addicted to it. Just stripping off each layer of the Lino sheet has been so therapeutic for me ... love love it .
Thank you Catherine
I can't quite go to excellent as I have not used the kit yet, but..... It arrived beautifully packaged and with everything included.
I am looking forward to using it on the next rainy day and as I want to use my own design - when I have decided which it will be.
I love this kit, its something to keep my husband and I entertained through lockdown and we're very much looking forward to trying it.
The seller was super helpful and it arrived quickly. She also put in a bit extra for us as we are doing it as a pair which was unexpected but very gratefully received.
Would 100% use this seller again for any other kits that take our fancy.