A great gift for somebody or a special something for yourself! This kit is suitable for a complete beginner or anyone with some experience looking for inspiration. Designed and developed by Catherine Carmyllie - who is a professional print Artist!
Everything included in this set she uses in her own practice - its fully tried and tested.
Due to exceptionally busy period, leadtime is 3/5 working days before dispatch. Shipping UK with Royal Mail 1st class taking 3/4 days. Happy to ship in a day with a 24hour courier guarantee for a small surcharge please get in touch to discuss.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
- Gorgeous hand wrapped box - personalise your kit with a printed message as per photo.
- Eco friendly and recycled packaging - no plastic! keep your box as a safe place to store your printing essentials
- 4 x custom blend ink colours - water based for easy clean. Catherine mixes these colours especially for this botanical kit - you wont find these shades anywhere else - Pink Clay - Deep Teal - Burnt Sienna - Minty Green. Or you can blend these colours to create your own. All 4 inks are presented in screw lid aluminium tins. 30ml each.
- Comfort handle tool with 5 different shaped blades
- Rubber 6cm roller. Not too hard - nor too soft - Catherine has tried all the rollers out there & this one works best!
- Artists palette knife - for blending colours and taking ink easily from the pots.
- 20x15cm lino - easycut & reversible so you can create 2 different designs. Cut with scissors.
- 4 x pieces handmade Nepalese LOKTA paper, made from tree bark. 80g weight - perfect for your designs.
- Design template to help get creative juices going! ....and an A4 sheet trace paper to help you transfer your design to the LINO.
- Catherine has a YOUTUBE channel where you can go and watch tutorials on different projects. She loves to share tips, ideas and best practice! All of these are FREE.
This kit provides everything you need to get started - just a few extras to find at home. A full list is provided with the kit. (access to a sink, rags, a flat surface to roll ink like glass from a picture frame, scrap paper, scissors...)
This craft course provider has been awarded Silver status for receiving 5 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.
What a fabulous afternoon spent with Catherine on her lino cut course at Chemist & Co. The venue is great, with loads of space to spread out, and Catherine is a great teacher. She came armed with loads of inspiration for our lino cut cards, and loads of fab colours for the printing. I love my cards and will be sneding them out with pride. Thank you Catherine.