Are you looking for something a but different to do? Have you been interested in candle making but not sure where to start? Our candle making workshops/classes could be perfect for you!
Our workshops are designed for the novice candle maker with little or no experience necessary. You will have the opportunity to learn the complex art of candle making and have the opportunity to make your very own, bespoke candle. You will be able to select your own wax blend, fragrance and wick type on the day and learn a new skill in a homely, relaxing and fun environment.
Please note that all candles made on the day will require time to cure and be topped off so your finished candles will be posted to you within 3 days of your workshop (postage cost is included in your course fee).
Your workshop can takes place at my home in Attleborough.
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
- Workshop with a professional candle maker with years of experience and expertise
- Unlimited tea/coffee and cake!
- Use of all equipment to enable you to make a 30cl candle with a burn time of 20 hours minimum (worth £23.99)
- Top tips for caring for your candle and getting the most out of it
- Postage of your completed candle after fully cured (optional)
- Upgrade to prosecco and nibbles for
- Bespoke labels for your finished candles (great for birthdays/hen dos to make them extra special!) for
- Gift box for your candle (great for those giving their candles as a gift)
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.