Are you looking for something a but different to do? Have you been interested in candle making but not sure where to start? Our candle making workshops/classes could be perfect for you!
Our workshops are designed for the novice candle maker with little or no experience necessary. You will have the opportunity to learn the complex art of candle making and have the opportunity to make your very own, bespoke candle. You will be able to select your own wax blend, fragrance and wick type on the day and learn a new skill in a homely, relaxing and fun environment.
Please note that all candles made on the day will require time to cure and be topped off so your finished candles will be posted to you within 3 days of your workshop (postage cost is included in your course fee).
Your 1/2 day workshop can take place either in my home (Attleborough) or I am happy to offer mobile workshops in a location of your choice.
If you enjoy your workshop with me and want to continue experiencing at home then we do sell candle making starter kits for £39.99 which also make lovely gifts for birthdays or Christmas. If you would like to take one of these kits away after your workshop then please let us know in advance so we can have it ready for you.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- 1/2 day with a professional candle maker with years of experience and expertise
- Unlimited tea/coffee and cake!
- Use of all equipment to enable you to make a 30cl candle with a burn time of 20 hours minimum (worth £23.99)
- Top tips for caring for your candle and getting the most out of it
- Postage of your completed candle after fully cured
- 10% off all our products
- Upgrade to prosecco and nibbles for £5pp
- Bespoke labels for your finished candles (great for birthdays/hen dos to make them extra special!) for £2pp
- Gift box for your candle £3pp (great for those giving their candles as a gift)