Discover the ancient art of Indian block printing. Decorate a scarf or tote bag and an apron or cushion cover (cushion inner available to purchase separately). Great fun for beginners and improvers!
In this workshop you will:
- Use hand-carved wooden blocks made in rural India by skilled artisans
- Learn techniques to apply to textile projects, home furnishings, papercrafts & more
- Plan your design on sample fabric
- Explore applying layers of colour
- Discover how to add detail
- Pick up tips for laying out and repeating designs
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts. Start dates may be amended on request.
Includes all materials, an apron or cushion cover and a tote bag or scarf.
Includes tea & coffee - bring lunch and an apron
This craft course provider has been awarded Bronze status for receiving 1 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.