Decorations, cards, cakes and gifts... Christmas is a fantastic time of year for craft lovers to put their skills to good end. From glass blown baubles to needle-felted red robins, Christmas craft courses can encompass such a range of creative know-how... there is always something new to learn!
Here is a small festive selection of the thousands of creative courses you can browse on CraftCourses.com... there are many more to choose from!
- Make unique fused glass decorations for your tree, with Alford Craft Market.
- A Christmas craft classic... Create a beautiful wreath for your door ! Made from fabric or natural materials, with Art & Craft Days.
- Festive printmaking... Create printing blocks that you can use to print original cards and gift tags, at New Brewery Arts.
- Crochet baubles... Learn how to crochet in the round using a simple pattern to make Christmas baubles with Simply Handmade Too.
- Create a festive work of edible art at this sugarcraft Christmas Cake decorating course, at Three Little Pigs.
- Needle felting... these little polar bears are just too cute.
- Make your own gilded Christmas decorations and add a touch of sparkle to your home for Christmas! At Lincoln Castle.
- Christmas mosaic - spend a whole day exploring a range of materials, designing and making your own mosaics. Even include your own momentos.
- Blow your own bauble ! Glass blowing beginners workshops at Glass Quarter Designs.
- Make your own willow reindeer. No festive garden is complete without one ! This 2 day course is run in a stunning location, with Trading Places.
If these courses are too far for you, try selecting 'Christmas' and popping your post code in above to find what is happening in your area. Happy festive crafting!
Know someone who loves craft ? Offer a CraftCourses Gift Voucher for this Christmas and they can choose a new creative skill to learn with an expert crafts person at any time of the year. You love craft ? Put it on your Christmas list !